Adobe Reader Download (free)
Download the Adobe Reader to view and print portable document format (PDF) files.
Any VSA Minnesota documents can be made available upon request in alternative formats (such as large print, Braille, etc.) by contacting our office by phone, TTY, email or mail.
The Cowles Center
528 Hennepin Avenue, Suite # 305
Minneapolis MN 55403
Greater MN TTD/TTY: 800-801-3883
Grants, Forms & Guidelines
On this page you will find:
- Grant Opportunities:
- Access to Performing Arts Forms and Resources:
- Calendar Listing Submission Form.
- Accessible Theatre Funding Resources.
- AD and ASL explanations.
- ASL, Cued Speech, Signed Exact English, Transliteration.
- Box Office Signs for ASL and Audio Description.
- Guidelines for Pricing Tickets and Assigning Seats for Persons with Disabilities at Accessible Performances.
- Promoting Shows with ASL and Audio Description.
- Request for Access to Performing Arts Publicity Form
- Required Wheelchair Accessible Seat Locations for Theaters
- Sample contracts for hiring Audio Describers or ASL Theatrical Interpreters.
- Why Captions?
- Arts in Education Forms:
- Arts Ambassador Brochure.
- Arts Ambassador Evaluation Form, Teachers
- Arts Ambassador Evaluation Form, Students
- Artists-in-Residence Grant Program General Information
- Artists-in-Residence Request Guidelines
- Artists-in-Residence Proposal Guidelines
- Planning Session Worksheet.
- Credit and Publicity Guidelines.
- VSA Minnesota Logo.
- Photo/Media Release Form
- Expense Reimbursement Form, Artists.
- Artists-in-Residence Evaluation Form, Coordinating Staff
- Artists-in-Residence Evaluation Form, Teaching Artists
- Planning and Evaluation Tools
- Curriculum Map
- Student Learning Stories
- Universal Design for Learning Checklist
- Universal Design for Learning Guidelines
- Visual Art Exhibition Forms:
ADA Access Improvement Grants Application - LRAC (PDF).
ADA Access Improvement Grants Application - LRAC (Word).
ADA Access Improvement Grants Application - LRAC (RTF) - Images removed for reduced file size.
Access to Performing Arts Forms and Resources:
Guidelines for Pricing Tickets and Assigning Seats for Persons with Disabilities at Accessible Performances
Arts in Education Forms:
Arts Ambassador Program
Artists-in-Residence Grant Program
Visual Art Exhibition Forms
Ongoing Exhibit Forms